Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yesterday

We headed south today.  ( I just had to say that, it makes it seem like we were going to be going somewhere warm!!) When in all reality, we actually spent the day with more snow than what we left and colder temps.  I just love going to Utah but today it was a little bittersweet.  My Dakota is going to be attending Utah State University in the fall and we went to meet with her advisor and get her a place to live.  I’m sooo going to miss her. :(  Love that girl!  It does my heart good to know that her and her brother will both be there. Something about them both being in the same place makes me feel a little better.  I can just do my missing them in double now! 

A really good recap of how the day went can be found here. :)

2 comments:

kelly said...

Mom I'm only 2 hours away! It will be ok! haha

Kota said...

Ok I guess I was signed in on my mom's account ha !