Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Freshen Up!

I’ve been thinking I need to freshen my decor.  I haven’t done any major changes for quite a while.  I’ve always loved my dining room, so that is the one room I’m struck on.  I have some ideas for the other areas I’m changing up, but for my dining room I’m thinking I want to do a vintage theme.   il_570xN_158922234 I really like the vintage feel of some of these fabrics and was thinking of using this as my color palette.  Maybe the blue and some green, but I really like the red. This is the red I have now. It’s wallpaper, and I really want to use just paint. I’m hoping to achieve the same kind of textured look as I have now, but in a little fresher  red color.  So…. do you think this will work with my new vintage theme?? and  also I have some accent wood pieces I would need to paint.  What color would you paint them???  IMG_8345

P.S.  I found the coolest kitchen table, I can’t wait to work on re upholstering the chairs when it gets a little warmer.  It fits so perfect with the vintage feel I’m going for. 

1 comments:

Together We Save said...

Sounds wonderful!!