Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is it Spring yet???

  IMG_4472 IMG_4614IMG_4478 IMG_4488 IMG_4607 IMG_4481

It really is not spring yet!!  :(
I know first hand because we froze taking these pictures today.  

I love taking my girls to take pictures because we always make fun memories.  (I would love to take my boy too but he doesn’t do pictures!)  Today was no exception.  We also took my sister who proceeded to make Dakota laugh a lot.  We just about got eaten by a big dog that was on a leash, but the problem was the crazy person on the other end of the leash. :)  We would have been better off  if the dog was in charge!  We actually were  pretty lucky today however, no cops came and almost no trespassing occurred. Fun was had by all.

4 comments:

I'm Just Saying said...

She is such a beautiful girl . Great pictures.

Auntie, Neek said...

I would have saved you both from the vicious dog!!!! LOL Can't believe my niece is going to College soon. SOOO sad, we always have so much fun when all of us girls hang together. Glad I have nieces to do it with my boys won't!! Love you Koko, you are beautiful inside and out! Oh, and to my sister, thanks for having the girls!!!

Mindy said...

great pics. :D I wish it was spring. :D

Together We Save said...

Those pictures are wonderful!!