Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

TAG - You are it !

I have seen this tag on a few blogs so I thought I would join in the copy and pasting fun and tag a few people here too :) In the process of getting to know each other I am going to TAG . . . . Sarah, Charisse, Mindy and Dakota ! So TAG your it ladies, get to work copying and pasting . . . . . . .

Where are you right now? Sitting at my computer desk feeling guilty for not being up cleaning

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Monique.

What was the last thing you ate? Honey nut cheerios

Outdoor or Indoor person? Depends on the day.

Kill the spider or let it go? Die , die and die, no mercy

Favorite song of all time? Too many to choose just one

Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf, maybe I could read lips!

What are you most proud of in life? My 3  great kids.

What is the one thing that guarantees a smile on your face? Having all my kids at home and enjoying each other

If you could have one super human power what would it be? I would love to be invisible.

Have you joined the Twilight Kraze? Sadly yes :)

Favorite Movies? How to Lose a guy in 10 days

One thing you are dreading today? Cleaning the house

One thing you are looking forward today? Having all 3 kids home

What is something about you that would shock people? I don’t want to go anywhere on the days I don’t work, I’m a total home body.

Juice and Crackers, or Cookies and Milk? Cookies and Milk
Cats or Dogs? Dogs

3 words you would use to describe yourself? Friendly, Mom, blog addicted 

Would you rather be hot or cold?
Definitely hot today, but ask me in August and I ‘d probably say cold.

Why did the chicken cross the road? It looked like they were having more fun than on his side.

NOW, I’m adding some extra Q’s

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home Make Over or TLC's What Not To Wear?
Definitely Extreme Home Makeover


2. Do you have any tattoos?
None


3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up? Oh, yes I’m an open book when it comes to this.  Just ask my kids or their friends!


4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, to you stop or speed up? Like any good driver who lived in Utah for 5 yrs yellow means drive faster.

5. What's your preference: Chocolate or Chips? Chocolate, hands down

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Linking my post to your blog is fine with me! :)

Mindy said...

Enjoyed reading your answers Kelly!! :D