Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My February project

  IMG_8332Back when I used to be really organized, (ha! ha!  I totally crack myself up) I always did a project a month.  I have tons of things I want to do and never seem to have extra time to do them.   I thought if I put my monthly project on my to do list it would make it a priority and I would get some things done.  My February project is a quilt for my bed.   The pattern is really basic and simple (that is a plus for me) its  called “ A Piece of Cake”. You make this out of a fabric  layer cake.  I started with these 10” squares and made two cuts in each of them.IMG_8335The assembly process.   

IMG_8334My afternoon boost!

IMG_8340

After sewing all 42 squares together I ironed all the squares and separated them into colors.  Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

I'm Just Saying said...

I love the colors. I cant wait to see it all done..

Together We Save said...

I agree.... those colors are great!!