Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holy cow, I can't believe I was just 16 when he was born!! :)

 IMG_4228 This is the feet of my first born.  He just turned 21.  I can’t believe it!   Who doesn’t need a new pair of Tony Lama’s on their birthday??IMG_4229He loves to get his picture taken, (kinda like I was 16 when he was born)  so this is me saying come on Austin give me just one smile, it’s your birthday. IMG_4243 IMG_4233 I love, love this hair…. He has the best hair, just a slight wave not to thin, not to thick.  Its so cute!  If he reads this and sees I called it cute I’ll have to cut it off, so lets keep it kinda quiet. IMG_4242

Now this is a genuine smile.  Nothing gets to a starving college student like food.  So glad I could make him happy.  Love, love this kid, better than I could of ever asked for. Happy birthday buddy.

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!!

Eatfammoments said...

Just so crazy, he is that old. Great pics,Happy Birthday!